DREAMS, LIKE DIAMONDS, ARE FOREVER
Updated: Sep 18
August 21, 2023
Georgia Lee Arts
August 21, 2023
Article by Georgia Lee Arts
One-third of your life is spent sleeping. If you are among the majority of people who dread going to work, then you are spending two-thirds of your life just existing to repeat the sleep, work cycle. Do you wonder if there’s something more to life? Studies in neuroscience and psychology tell us that our dreams are full of untapped potential. You are meant to live an expressed life full of passion, purpose, and power.
Human potential doesn’t have to be limited to just using the 10% percent of our mind that is conscious. “Surfacing, or diamond mining,” is an opportunity to tap into the other 90% of our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind contains emotions that appear to us in our dreams. Dreams are journeys of self-discovery. Our Diamond Dreams Faceting Journey ™ helps you expand your consciousness and truth. You can overcome creative blocks and tap into your creativity, innovation, potential, and problem solving.
ALL OF CREATION BEGINS WITH A DREAM
All creation begins with a dream and your life is your finest masterpiece. You are an “Artist of Dreams.” Ancient texts, neuroscience, psychology, and mythology give us the gift of knowledge so we can create what we want in our lives. Much like world creation stories, dreams are also stories waiting to be told.
“We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories.” – Jonathan Gottschall
Morpheus, the ancient Greek god of dreams, is a storyteller who whispers secret stories to you while you sleep. Your subconscious mind is a unique dreamscape filled with plots, characters, and foreign lands and languages. Your dreams tell you stories that are encoded with secret messages waiting to be translated. Story is how we connect and relate to one another and make meaning. Our bedtime stories are like a vault of fine diamonds that contain precious and valuable information.
Like diamonds, dreams are forever. Your dreams are valuable and precious. The human journey is much like the journey of a diamond. The beauty is in the process and challenge of becoming. Intense heat and pressure are necessary components that give the gift of strength and resilience. The art of bringing out our clarity and resolution is found in unearthing, examining, and rewriting our stories. We cut away the parts of us that no longer serve us so we can shine brightly.
A DREAMSCAPE OF DIAMONDS
Elysian Dream is a real dreamscape. We created it to be like a “playground” where clients can have fun while they explore and create the lifestyle of their dreams. It is a place where elements of science, literature, mythology, alternative healing modalities, and design elements and tools intersect to bring you a unique transformational experience and product. We even created a philosopher’s stone: DIAMOND DREAMS and DIAMOND RAIN™ along with many transformational tools to provide top value and get sustainable results.
The hypothesized phenomenon of diamond rain was proposed by scientists before the first Voyager 2 mission was launched in 1977. Diamond rain is thought to occur on planets Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter. Now for the woo-woo. Power is in belief, focused intention, and will. Diamonds are the ultimate dream crystal. Diamonds represent strength, unity, love, self-worth, peace, resilience, clarity, vision, awareness, labyrinth, journey, spiritual transformation, emotional well-being, tenacity, beauty, energy, abundance, transformation, and can magnify your dreams and dream travel. Uranus is considered a planet of innovation, creativity, change, and innovation. Neptune is considered a planet of spirituality, intuition, and dreams. Dreams, like diamonds, are forever. Why not harness your unique purpose, power, and potential?
Together, let's dream a new world into being. Enroll in our Artist of Dreams: Where You Dream and It Becomes™ workshop.
1. January 10, 2022. Sutter, Paul. “Yes, there is really 'diamond rain' on Uranus and Neptune.” Space.com.
© 2023 Elysian Dream / All Rights Reserved